Friday, January 12, 2007

First Post

Welcome to my very first post!! Tell me... what do YOU want to know about real estate?

Roseburg Real Estate - Use this BLOG to TALK TO ME about Douglas County communities and find the neighborhood that fits your likes and priorities. My website has extensive community information, consumer links, school information, free reports, real estate answers, and more. There you will also find useful information on how to go about selecting a home, making an offer, negotiating, financing, moving, and all the steps in between. SELLERS: My website has information for you about preparing your home for sale, selecting the right agent, pricing your home appropriately, marketing it effectively, going through the inspection processes, and getting a timely market evaluation. BUYERS! If you have questions, I've got answers!

No comments: